Alpha To Omega: One request in SMS

Saturday, February 16, 2008

One request in SMS


Salam,
sorry for late post.
I got a SMS " dah balik Mt Sinai ? ape rase? Pls write in yr blog".

Adui. sorry blom ada kesempatan, insyaAllah I will update sooner or later.

Thanx for waiting, though I am not worth for it.
Anyway I am in a good health and condition.
Don't worry for me.

- A Point of Waiting (for the Rise of Islam) -
Waiting is never worse,
For the light to come for us,
Don't let go of your patience,
For God knows that everything has it's reasons.

Love you all.
Later.

2 Comments:

Blogger Uswah said...

x pe, x pe syamil..take yr time untuk tulis..kami akan sabar menanti...kitorang pun faham ko ada jiwa seni..mesti nak wat best2 kan?

7:16 pm  
Blogger a passerby said...

haa btol ke tu uswah? haha rajin jugak ko jenguk sini? panggil tame je, toksah baku2. hahaah

3:44 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home