Alpha To Omega: The Crying Friday..

Friday, October 22, 2004

The Crying Friday..

i woke up at 1130 am...then i performed my subuh prayer..wutt da..it was too late....damn i was doing wrong..how can i score my SMA with such behaviour?... oh God..plz forgive me.. im struggling for my SMA next week.. imagine how people go through the exam of 6 books within study time just 1 week? and they didnt ever learn it b4...waha.. so thats like me... all the best...im striving the best.. oh God..plz help me.. though i was doing wrong may times.. plz forgive me..o... so sad a.. fortunately.. Papa returned home yesterday safely.. with the happiness of mama.. and mama wont cry anymore.. he.. alhamdulillah.. everything was going rite yesterday. ha.. i think that's all a.. i got to prepare myself for Jumaat Prayer. at masjid la.. ok bye....assalamualaikum.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home